The Information Technology department provides information and communication technology and infrastructure support to Churchlands Senior High School students and staff . The ICT vision for Churchlands Senior High School is to utilise Information and Communication Technologies to enhance the school's teaching and learning environment. Churchlands Senior High School, staff and students have access to an array of resources, including:
- Their own unique logon
- School web based emails available 24/7
- A Teaching and Learning Portal integrated with the Administration system and the curriculum network (available 24/7).
- Parents have access to Seqta Parent Coneqt for pastoral care and student marks
- Access to Office 365 (available 24/7) where students can access software, learning information and collaborative tools.
- Links to Pearson Education, Study skills, Online Encyclopedias.
Students will receive their Churchlands ICT username and password within a few days of commencing at the school. These are usually issued by the form teacher. It is very important that they keep these details safe and do not reveal their password to anyone other than a staff member.
* The ICT is open before and after school (8am to 9.10am and 3.15pm to 4.30pm) and during recess and lunch.
ICT Staff details
|John Agostinelli||ICT Director|
|Matthew McDaid||Network Administrator|
|Mohammad Mannan||ICT Support Officer|
|Clayton Petteit||ICT Support Officer|
|Scott Hancock||ICT Support Officer|
|Linda Razi||Library Technician|