Full Service Model
Since 2014 the school has partnered with Stott and Hoare (a local company) to assist the school in supplying laptops to parents and students at Churchlands, via a full service model. Ensuring students were able to access and complete the learning tasks set for them by their teachers. This is the school’s preferred model for parents to purchase devices.
Stott and Hoare Parent Brochure
|Stott and Hoare Parent Brochure||1.18MB|
- Units have been assessed and found suitable by the school
- The units are known to work within our environment
- No more expenditure for the warranty period of the laptop (3 years)
- Business and Educational robustness
- Drop off and pickup from the school for purchases and warranty issues
- The school can intervene if issues are not resolved
- School software is preloaded and preconfigured
- Laptops recovered back to time of delivery with the school software installed
- Online and a person to speak to for ordering or warranty issues
- 2 day service level agreement for warranty repair time
- Ability to obtain hot swap units with the school software pre-installed
- Lack of choice
- High up front cost
- Full Software & Hardware support from Stott & Hoare with laptops delivered & collected to/from the School.
- Stott & Hoare help desk support
- All school required software is preinstalled and preconfigured
- Stott & Hoare will reimage at no cost if the device experiences software issues
- Business grade device
- 3 year warranty
It is the responsibility of the Churchlands Senior High School ICT department to;
- Ensure wifi is enabled and your child is able to connect ie correct username and password (max 10 mins).
- Provide a list of software and order of installation.
- Provide some useful FAQ on the school website.
You will require your student key to order from Stott and Hoare. This is the first part of your student email (before the @). You will find this information in your enrolment package.
Stott and Hoare Ordering Portal
If you require any further information in regards to ordering, please do not hesitate to contact Stott and Hoare on 9244 0000, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . It takes approximately 3-4 weeks to delivery a unit once the order is placed.
Free Office 2016 Pro Plus
The school established an Office 365 tenant for 2017. This is a "cloud platform" with a variety of learning tools, online emails, one drive and the ability to download and install OFFICE 2016 for every student at the school. To access this, students will need to login to the Office 365 Portal using their Churchlands username and password.
Please discuss with a Stott and Hoare representative.
Having issues with your laptop?
Please contact Stott and Hoare directly for any warranty issues on 9244 0050, or via email.
Once your ticket has been logged, print off the ticket number and attach it to the laptop. Drop your laptop up to the front office and Stott & Hoare will collect it from there. You will then be notified when it has been returned to the school for collection.
Please Note: Accidental damage is not covered by manufacturer's warranty.