Back to news
Thursday 20 September 2018 - 6.30pm
Come along and listen to Paul’s speak about:
- Cyber Bullying – Legislation surrounding this and how it is effecting our kids;
- Digital Citizenship – Where our kids are going online, the Apps they are using and the information they are sharing;
- Online Footprint – How easy it is to find kids online and what they can do to minimise their risk;
- Social Networking & Networking in general – How the systems work and how to overcome their reach;
- Online Gaming and Website Use - Risks and uses; and
- Tips & Tricks – How to keep an eye on your kids through software and hardware. Easy instructions on what we can do to keep them safe.
Tickets are limited to 4 per family.
To find out more about Paul visit Surf Online Safe