The Alumni Association was launched in late 2006 by past students of Churchlands SHS.
The mission of the Alumni Association is to support Churchlands Senior High School, including the school’s vision and goals, and to foster closer relationships and lifelong connections between the school, its alumni and friends.
The Alumni Association serves to facilitate communication between Churchlands Senior High School and its former students and staff, to enhance the national and international reputation of the school and to support the continuing development of the school.
The Alumni Association endeavours to:
- develop and maintain a database of names and contact details of former students and staff
- promote fellowship and maintain friendship among members by assisting with class and year reunions, and by holding Alumni events
- provide a communication link between Alumni members and the school
- increase public awareness of the functions of Churchlands Senior High School in the community
- provide opportunities for Alumni members to assist in students’ personal development and in their awareness of career options
- recognize former students and their contributions and achievements
- develop a consciousness of the history of the school
- encourage excellence among students by the provision by the provision of wide ranging assistance.
If you have any historical artefacts (especially documents, photos, uniform items from the early years, trophies relating to the school) we would love to hear from you.