Churchlands Senior High School has a dedicated, full time and qualified Career Practitioner to help students make career decisions.
The Career Advisor supports students with a wide range of career development activities and support. Including, but not limited to;
- Career planning and decision-making.
- Completion of interest profiling and ‘matched’ careers
- Analysing your work-related skills, interests, strengths and abilities.
- Researching and selecting learning and training options including University (local, interstate and international) and Training Providers (private and State).
- Investigating the labour market.
- Job seeking.
- Resume writing.
- Course selection.
- Goal setting / Personal Planning
- Scholarship applications
- Organisation work placements for students enrolled in Workplace Learning.
The Career Advisor will work with students and parents to guide them through the process of selecting a career pathway.
Career Development Newsletter
|Career Development Newsletter April 2018||0.37MB|
|Career Development Newsletter March 2018||0.74MB|
|Career Development Newsletter Year 10||0.3MB|
Contact the Career Advisor
You can contact Ms Clare Slodecki via phone 9441 1704 or email.